We customize your massage to meet the needs of each individual
- 90 minute massage: $75
- 60 minute massage: $50
- 50 minute massage: $45
- 30 minute massage: $25
- 90 minute hot stone massage: $90
- 60 minute hot stone massage: $65
- 60 minute facial: $50
- 60 minute salt glow: $60
- Brow: $10
- Lip: $8.00
- Chin: $8.00
- Cheeks: $15
- Underarms: $15
- Fingers/Toes: $11
- Legs: $65 Half Leg: $35
- Arms: $40 Half Arm: $25
- Back: $45 and up
- Chest: $45 and up
- Bikini: $25
- Brazilian: $50 and up
- Individual lashes: $25 fills: $10
- Eyelash extensions: $99-150 depending on fullness
- extension fill: $50 (plus glitter lash): $25
- Extension removal: $40
- Make up Application: $35
Membership prices and package deals.
We have currently discontinued our membership prices. Those that already have memberships have been grandfathered in. We strive to make services affordable for everyone to be able to come in and take care of themselves so we lowered our prices for everyone. Please note that you can use flex spending or HSAs to pay for massages with just a note from your doctor. If your workplace has My Better Benefits or RAREs you may be elligible for additional discounts. For additional information or any questions give us a call at 585-292-6868.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.